Join our team of well-trained staff of professionals, including quality-first ACE-certified service technicians and dedicated customer service representatives. Please see our current openings and apply today!
- Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
- Experience Required: 2 Years In The Field
- Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Base Pay: Hourly
- Travel Required: Negligible
- Manages Others: No
- Performs a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to installing, maintaining and repairing heating, cooling, ventilation and related systems as follows:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation of HVAC units, including electronic and mechanical components
- Installation of HVAC ductwork including flexible tubing and sheet metal construction
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC units including electronic and mechanical components
- Conserve, install and recycle CFC and HCFC (Chlorflourocarbon family) refrigerants
- Install or repair electrical connections to HVAC components
- Install or repair HVAC system automation components for businesses or "smart homes"
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Investigates problems and performs repairs on various mechanical and electrical equipment in heating, cooling and ventilation systems
- Performs preventative maintenance on various mechanical and electrical equipment in heating and cooling systems
- Monitors and inspects heating and cooling systems to ensure continued proper operation
- Locates, picks up, and delivers parts required for department needs
- Checks and changes air filters on a regular basis
- Assesses drain problems and performs any needed repairs
- Installs humidifiers into system and connects water and drain pipes
- Moderate physical effort requiring long periods of standing, bending stooping, periodic lifting of moderately heavy items and routine discomfort from exposure to moderate levels heat, cold, moisture, and air pollution.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in the trade which may include an apprenticeship and/or applicable vocational training, or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Refrigerant handling certification
- Clean and valid Florida driver's license
COMPLETE Commercial Repair
2175 N Andrews Ave #7
Pompano Beach, FL 33069